sábado, janeiro 26, 2008

Who benefits from it?

See just this Post & Comments / 1 Comments so far / Post a Comment /   Home
Up, Down.

"I think the clearest way to understand the problem with cloning is to consider a broader question: Who benefits from it?"

Closing the Barn Door After the Cows Have Gotten Out Verlyn Klinkenborg, NYT January 23, 2008, Source.

Oh good! Another "Green" Revolution: A Dying Breed, Andrew Rice, NYT 27/01/08, Source.

Tags: same thing happened to systems as is happening to cows :-)

Down.
Posted fevereiro 02, 2008 1:15 PM by Anonymous Anônimo /  

I agree with him, this is not something that I will be letting my guard down on, either. Local meat, from farmers I can talk to at the market is the only meat we eat now. Eggs too. I don't know if this small boycott will have any postive on my health, considering the other GMO's already on store shelves, without any labelling whatsoever to tell them apart, but maybe.